Skill Development Centre
Training programs in Modern Biology and Biotechnology
School of Life Sciences, one of the largest in the country and a ‘Centre of Excellence in Post Graduate Education and Research in Biology; with distinguished faculty is offering the following training courses:
- Summer Research Internship Program (1st May - 30th June 2020)
- Molecular Imaging- Confocal Microscopy (May / June 2020)
- Chromosome Confirmation Capture and its related methods (June 2020)
- Extensive one to one hands-on-experience.
- Certification by Dean, School of Life Sciences after successful completion.
- Expert teaching faculty members and state of the art laboratory facilities.
For further details: email@example.com
- To refine the technical skills and to attain a better grasp of fundamental principles behind scientific methods .
- To enhance research skills and prepare the trainees for their future academic / industry assignments .