Systems Medicine and Bio-Engineering Lab
- Systems and Computational Medicine: Computational modelling for systems physiology and pharmacology to identify
- disease mechanisms, drug targets and therapy design for systemic metabolic, neuro-endocrine and circadian disorders.
- Systems Bioengineering: Design of biomedical control system for chronotherapeutic drug delivery of glucocorticoids and
- analysis of circadian neuro-endocrine-immune dynamics for treatment of systemic inflammation and neurological disorders.
- Biomedical Informatics: Application of big-data analytics for complex diseases (NCDs /psychiatric) to identify multi-omics
- biomarkers by analyzing network based disease signatures using machine learning, causal analysis and mechanistic models.
- Professional experience
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Systems and Computational Biology, University of Hyderabad, (Aug 2020 onwards).
- Sr. Scientist, Systems Biology and Metabolic Engg. Lab, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA (April 2019- May 2020)
- Harvard Associate, Bioengineering Div., Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, USA (April 2019-Mar 2021).
- Research Associate, Bioengineering Div., Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, USA (Aug 2018-Mar 2019).
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Bioengineering Div., Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, USA (Aug 2015-Mar 2019).
- Sr. Research Scientist, Biosystems Engg. Lab, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA (Jan 2015-July 2015).
- Research Associate, Biosystems Engg. Lab, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA (June 2014-Dec 2014).
- Technologist (R&D), Bio-Process Development, DSM Chemical Division, New Delhi, INDIA (Nov 2006- June 2009).
- Project Scholar, Dept. Fermentation Tech. and Bio-Engineering, CFTRI Mysore, INDIA (May 2005-Oct 2006).
- Ph.D, Biosystems Engineering, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA, 2014.
- M.Tech, Chemical Technology, LIT Nagpur, INDIA, 2006.
- B.Tech, Chemical Technology, UDCT Aurangabad, INDIA, 2004.
No Records Available
No Records Available
No Records Found