- Invited Lecture on Tumor Virology by Prof. Ramareddy V. Guntaka, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
Date: 11 January, 2018
- Invited Lecture on Oncogene Discovery by Prof. Ramareddy V. Guntaka, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
Date: 10 January, 2018
- Distinguished Lecture: Ion Channels: Their Discovery and their Role in Biomedicine and Pharmacology by Noble Laureate Prof. Erwin Neher
Date: January 4, 2018
- TIRF-UOH Seminar series in Life Sciences: Title: Mechanobiology of Collective Cell Dynamics: Migration and Competition
Date: January 3, 2018
- Workshop on Data Science jointly organized by School of Life sciences and C.R. Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Sciences (AIMSCS)
Date: 19th to 23rd December, 2017
- International Conference on Innovations in Pharma and Biopharma Industries.
Date: 20th to 22nd December, 2017
- Invited Lecture UGC - Human Resource Development Centre University of Hyderabad, By Padma Shri. Dr. D. Balasubramanian, LVPEI Hyderabad On “Ten Most Popoular Genes”
Date: 6 December, 2017
- Demonstration of Exosomes Purification Kit And Interaction with the Inventor & Young Entrepreneur
Date: 28 November, 2017
- Guest Lecture
Three Essential Steps in Developing Institutional Strategies in Online Learning
Date: 24 November, 2017
- Invited Lecture on Taming the Beast: Novel Paradigms to Target Inflamation and Metabolism to Control Cardiometabolic Disease.
Date: 13 November, 2017
- 8th International Conference “Photosynthesis and Hydrogen Energy Research for Sustainability – 2017”
Date: October 30 to November 4, 2017
- Distinguished Lecture by Prof. Bruce Micheal Albert, Dept. of Biochemistry & Biophysics, University of California, Sanfrancisco, USA
Date: 16 October, 2017
- SPECIAL LECTURES in Chronobiology
Date: 18 September 2017
- Talk on Adding Another Dimension to Transcription - Telomeric G-quadruplex Structures as Regulatory Signposts Genome-wide by Shantanu Chowdhury, PhD, Professor, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research, CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, New Delhi
Date: 28 August 2017
- Guest Lecture on Structure and mechanism of respiratory complex I by Leonid Sazanov, Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST), Austria
Date: 23 August 2017
- Seminar on "Nischarin Knockout models reveal AMPK signaling regulates breast tumorigenesis." by Suresh K. Alahari, Ph.D., Fred G. Brazda Professor of Biochemistry, Professor of Genetics, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, LSU School of Medicine.
Date: 9th August 2017
- Guest Lecture on "Characterization and engineering of cellulolytic enzymes to overcome biomass recalcitrance". by Dr. Supratim Datta, IISER Kolkata.
Date: 7th August 2017
- MHRD - GIAN Workshop on Basics & Therapeutic Applications of Pluripotent Stem Cells Dept. of Biochemistry & Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences.
Date: 17th to 27th July 2017
- Seminar on "Insights into the Toxin-Antitoxin systems of Mycobacterium tuberculosis" || by Dr.Amita Gupta, University of Delhi.
Date: 14th July 2017
- AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY IS COMING TO UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
Date: 12th July 2017
- Invited talk on "Living Dangerously : the Deinococcusway ……." by Prof. Shree Kumar Apte
Date: 30th June 2017
- Invited talk on "Emerging roles of P311 in cardiovascular and metabolic health and disease" by Kameswara Rao Badri, Ph.D
Date: 15th June 2017
- BUSINESS PLAN BOOT CAMP CALL FOR PROPOSALS FROM STARTUPS || 2- DAY BOOT CAMP ON “WRITING A FUNDABLE BUSINESS PLAN FOR STARTUPS” BY ANAND GOVINDALURI
Date: 6th-7th June 2017
- Guest Lecture on: "Arming the cytosolic surveillance system to disarm the world’s oldest and dangerous infectious enemy." || by Dr. Bappaditya Dey, Boston University
- Lecture on: "Science and Society-Conflict and Resolution" || by Prof. Kambadur Muralidhar, Jawahar Lal Nehru Chair Professor, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
Date: 21 April 2017 (Friday) || Time: 03.30 - 04.30 p.m. @ Seminar Hall, School of Life Sciences.
- Biotechnology Summer Symposium -2017: Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
Date: 19 April 2017
- Invited Lecture on: "Molecular epidemiology and functional characterization of ESBL producing Escherichia coli By Dr. Sebastian Günther, Institute of Animal Hygiene and Environmental Health, Deputy Head of Consiliar Laboratory, Freie University, Berlin, Germany."
Date: 13 April 201
- Invited Lecture on: "NSAIDs and antibiotic resistance by Prof. Dipankar Nandi, Department of Biochemistry, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India."
Date: 13 April 2017
- Invited Lecture on: "Host-induced RNAi as a novel tool for fungal and insect and virus resistance" || and "Artificial miRNAs for insect and virus resistance in tomato" || by Dr. M.V. Rajam, Professor, Dept. of Genetics || University of Delhi - South Campus || New Delhi.
Date: 24 March 2017
- JNC Lecture Series: "Measurement is the Foundation of Biology" || by Prof. Muralidhar || Dept. of Animal Biology, School of Life Science
Date: 13 April 2017
- Invited Talk on: "N=3: Balancing Th17 and Regulatory T cells"|| by Professor Avery August || Chair of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology || Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine || And an interactive session on || "Career and Higher Education Opportunities in Life Sciences".
Date: 23 March 2017
- Seminar on: Biotechnology: Hype or Reality by Dr. Mahesh Bhalgat, Executive Director & Chief Operating Officer, Shantha Biotechnics - a Sanofi company
Date: 17 March 2017
- Lecture on: �The Essence of Biology and Biology Education� by Prof. Kambadur Muralidhar, Jawaharlal Nehru Chair Professor, University of Hyderabad
Date: 16 March 2017
- Lecture on: What is a Living organism? by Prof. Kambadur Muralidhar, University of Hyderabad
Date: 09 March 2017
- International Women's Day 2017 celebrations,School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
Date: 08 March 2017
- Lecture on: Bacterial degradation of recalcitrant aromatic compounds by PDr. Gunjan Pandey, CSIRO Land and Water, Black Mountain Science and Innovation Park, Clunies Ross Street, Action, ACT-2615, Australia
Date: 07 March 2017
- Professor K Naha Memorial Medal Lecture ﴾2016﴿
|| Modeling of complexity in Earth system using fractals and beyond fractal theory || by Prof. V. P. Dimri, Dr. Homi Bhabha Chair Professor @ UoH & Former Director, CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad
Tuesday, 7th March 2017
- Professor Daulat Singh Kothari Memorial Lecture ﴾2017﴿ || Science and Humanities: the twain is beginning to meet || by Prof. D. Balasubramanian, Distinguished Scientist (& Director of Research Emeritus), L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI), Hyderabad.
Date: 7th March 2017
- Interactive session with Chandisree Rajbux from SciGlo.com || a science website from Singapore
Date: 06 March, 2017
- School Board Meeting
Date: 02 March, 2017
- National Science Day - 2017 || Distinguished Lecture on || Science & Technology for Specially-abled Persons || By P. Babu || Dept. of Clinical Psychology, Sweekaar Upkaar, Secunderabad.
Date: 28 Feb, 2017
- Seminar on: �Biocatalysis for Bio-based Materials: Using Lipases and Novel Oleochemicals for the Preparation of Combination Products from Renewables� by Prof. Dr. Manfred P. SchneiderFB C � Bergische Universit�t Wuppertal, Germany
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
- Dept. of Plant Sciences Colloquium 2017 || Program Schedule
Date: 22 Feb, 2017
- Distinguished Lecture on: Strategy for Transforming India into an Innovation Society by Dr. V.K. Saraswat, Member, NITI Ayog,
Date: 20 Feb, 2017
- Lecture on: The Nature Of Science by Prof. Kambadur Muralidhar, University of Hyderabad
Date: 20 Feb, 2017
- Distinguished Lecture on: Micro-Macro Synthesis by Prof. K.P.N. Murthy, University of Hyderabad
Date: 18 Feb, 2017
- Distinguished Lecture on: Fascinating World of Insects by Prof. Aparna Dutta Gupta, University of Hyderabad
Date: 18 Feb, 2017
- Seminar on: Genetic analysis of tomato development in the post-genome era: From rootstocks to inflorescence architecture by Prof. AJ Thomson, Cranfield University, Uk
Date: 17 Feb, 2017
- Seminar on: Next-generation sequencing informatics to unravel the genetic basis of key plant genomes: Case studies by Dr. Fady Mohareb, Cranfield University, Uk
Date: 17 Feb, 2017