Equipment Name: In Vivo Imaging System
Model: Kodak System; Aquired by Carestream Health Inc, USA and now with Bruker, Germany.
Disrtibutor: InKarp Instruments Pvt Ltd.
- Light Source:400 W Xenon.
- Monochrome interlined, fixed lens(10x), cooled (-29 C, absolute) CCD camera
(13.8 x 13.8 cm/ 2048 x 2048 px, 67 umpx, 16bit)
- Imaging Modelities: Bioluminescence, Multi-wavelength fluorescence, X-ray, Reflected Light, Radioisotopic
- Excitation Filters: 28 automated bandpass excitation filtersavailable (410 nm - 760 nm)
- Emission Filters: 6 automated wide angle emission filters availab;e (535 nm -830 nm)
- Isoflurane vaporizer for anesthesia during imaging
- Animal warming (20oC - 40oC) for longer-term anesthesia
- Computer command center running Windows 7 Pro with Carestream MI acquisition and analysis software
User Charges of In-Vivo Imaging Facility:
- Live Imaging without expensive chemicals:
- Students of UOH: Rs.250/- per hour.
- Students from other educational institutions: Rs.500/- per hour.
- Persons from companies: Rs.1000/- per hour.
- Live Imaging with expensive chemicals:
- Students of UOH: Rs.1000/- per hour.
- Students from other educational institutions: Rs.2000/- per hour.
- Persons from companies: Rs.4000/- per hour.